Software for Education, Employment, and Rehabilitation (SEER)
Primary features of SEER include:
- Occupations can be researched by Job Group or Job Title;
- Worker profiles can be built and maintained for later use;
- Related occupations can be searched based on O*NET factors;
- Transfers of skills (or other occupational descriptor) analyses;
- Worker Profiles can be compared, as in "Pre/Post" analyses;
- O*NET and DOT job titles are linked for cross-reference;
- Detailed occupational reports can be printed or exported.
SEER provides an easy-to-use, flexible, comprehensive platform with multiple ways to search, analyze, and report the information contained within the
O*NET database. Users include the following groups:
- Career Guidance Centers and Counselors;
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors;
- Human Resource Specialists;
- Disability Rating Analysts;
- Anyone who uses occupational information.
The Abilities Accommodation Program
A Comprehensive Program for Employers, Designed to Reduce the Human & Economic Costs of Disability in the Workplace
Home | About Us | Services | Staff | Products | Contact Us
Copyrightę 2011 Hall
Associates. All rights Reserved.